Bissell FMU Burnisher Floor Machines
The Bissell BGLB9000 Lo-Boy orbital floor machine has a 16-inch pad and 19-inch orbital path, ensuring quick work of floors. The orbital transmission allows for 1,725 orbits per minute. With the random orbital drive, there is no gouging, swirling, or vibrations, making operation easy. A 14 gauge chrome steel handle is free floating with a kick release and automatic lock.
The 19-inch apron collects sanding dust, ensuring the machine is lightweight and efficient. The vacuum T-mounting handle allows users to collect sanding dust in a canister or backpack vacuum. The Bissell BGLB9000 Lo-Boy orbital floor machine’s non-conducive dual trigger eliminates the potential for shock. Unexpected startups are prevented thanks to the safety interlock switch. The machine moves smoothly without marking floors on the 5-inch wheels.
Features and Specifications
- Powerful induction motor is totally enclosed. No brushes or commutator to wear out – ever!
- Orbiting transmission runs at over 1725 orbits per minute. The random orbital drive means no torque gouging, swirling or vibrations.
- A 19″ apron with optional vacuum connections controls and collects sanding dust to create a lightweight, high productivity screen sanding machine.
- Vacuum “T” mounting on handle lets you collect sanding dust with a backpack or canister vacuum.
- Safety enhanced non-conductive dual triggers eliminates shock potential. Safety interlock switch prevents unexpected startups.
- 50 foot long power cord.
- Free-floating, 14 gauge chromed steel handle has an easy kick release and automatic locking system.
- 5 inch, non-marring transport wheels.
- Limited 5 year motor warranty. Limited 1 year overall.
- Model: BGLB9000
- Weight: 74 lbs. w/ sanding kit
- Pad Drive Size: 16″
- Cleaning Path: 19″ orbital path
- Motor: 115V, 10.8amps, 60 Hz.
- Power Cord: 50 foot, 14/3 gauge safety cord
- Switch: Dual-powered trigger
- Handle: 14 gauge chrome steel, free floating
- Warranty: One year limited
- UPC: 811827020269