Low Price Guarantee with 100% Guaranteed Price Match
Are you tired of settling for uninformed salespeople, poor customer service, and insufficient product information in your quest to find the best available price? You don't have to settle anymore. Our exclusive 100% Guaranteed Price Match ensures you the lowest delivered price with the highest standards of professional service.
Taking advantage of our 100% Guaranteed Price Match is easy:
- If you think you've found the same specialty product offered online at a lower delivered price, please call our Sales team at (800) 401-8151, Mon.-Fri. (6am-6pm, PST), Sat.(10am-5pm, PST), and say that you'd like to report a Price Match.
- We'll ask you for the competing store's name, website, and the exact location of the advertised item to verify the price and that the item is new, in stock, and includes the manufacturer's warranty.
- Once we've verified the competitor’s pricing, we will match the lower price.
Call Toll Free: 800-401-8151
If you find a lower delivered price after you've purchased a specialty product from us, you'll still reap the benefits. We will honor our 100% Guaranteed Price Match for up to 30 days after your purchase by giving you an in-store credit for the difference in price.
Our 100% Guaranteed Price Match is valid when the named online competitor is an authorized dealer of the product and is selling a non-auction, new, in-stock, warranted item at or above the manufacturer's wholesale cost. Delivered price is calculated by adding the base item price plus shipping, handling, taxes and any other charges. This offer may not be used in combination with any other financing or promotional offers. Vacplus.com reserves the right to refuse any order or price match if the preceding terms are not met or cannot be verified. Certain manufacturers such as Janome and Miele have restrictions on pricing that may prevent us from matching some prices.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We at Vacplus.com are committed to providing you with the best on-line shopping experience in the business.
Accepted Forms of Payment
We currently accept 4 major credit cards: Discover, American Express, MasterCard and Visa. We must be able to verify your credit card, so the billing address you provide must match the address to which your credit card statements are sent. We also require the security code found on all major credit cards. If you are unable to provide us with this information at checkout, your order may require extra processing time. If you have any questions about paying by credit card, call us at 1-800-401-8151.
Check or Money Order
If you wish to pay by check, we will ship your order when the payment clears our bank, which is typically 10 days after we receive your payment.
If you wish to pay by money order, we will ship your order when the payment clears our bank, which is typically within 24 hours after we deposit your payment.
Please send your check or money order payable to VacPlus.com to the following address:
1040 S Andreasen Drive Suite 150
Escondido, CA 92029
Please include your order number with your payment. If you have any questions about paying by check or money order, call us at 1-800-401-8151.
If you wish to pay via a Wire Transfer, we will be able to process your order immediately upon verification of payment. Please call us at 1-800-401-8151 to schedule a wire transfer.Please pay all bank fees separately. If your bank or an intermediary bank deducts your fees from our payment, we will not be able to ship your order until we receive the full order amount.
Please include your order number with your payment. If you have any questions about wire transfers, call us at 1-800-401-8151
If you have a gift certificate, during the checkout process, enter the Gift certificate number and PIN then press Redeem Certificate. If you have any questions about using Gift Certificates, call us at 1-800-401-8151
Disclaimer - You may not use Gift Certificates to purchase more Gift Certificates. Thank You.
If you wish to pay via a PayPal account, you must first proceed through the checkout process. At the end of the checkout process, you will see a PayPal logo that you must click. This link will ensure that all of your order information is properly stored during the PayPal transaction.
If you have any questions about PayPal payments, call us at 1-800-401-8151. You can also visit the PayPal Help Center.
If your school, school district, hospital, business or organization uses purchase orders, you can send us a purchase order by fax, email or mail. Once a valid purchase order is received, our Customer Support Team will process the order.
- Fax us your purchase order: 1-866-550-7091
- Email us your purchase order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your order to:
1040 S Andreasen Drive Suite 150
Escondido, CA 92029
Special requirements may apply to purchase orders, including an approved credit application.
If you have any questions about paying with a purchase order, call us at 1-800-401-8151.
Interest Free Financing
No interest if Paid in Full within Monthly Terms*
On Purchases with your VacPlus.com Retailer credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase is not paid in full within monthly terms. Minimum monthly payments required.
*No interest will be charged on the purchase if you pay the purchase amount in full within the monthly terms.
If you do not, interest will be charged on the purchase from the purchase date. Depending on purchase amount, promotion length, and payment allocation, the required monthly payments may or may not pay off purchase by end of promotional period. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
Purchase Order Policy
Purchase orders are only available as a payment option for businesses, established companies, government and educational institutions. In order to place a purchase order please call toll free 800-401-8151 and any one of our friendly staff will take your order over the phone.
Sales tax at the rate of 8.0% is applied to all orders being shipped to a California address. Orders shipped to addresses outside the state of California are not charged sales tax.
Order Processing and Shipping
We will ship all online orders to locations within the United States and Canada. We also offer international shipping for phone orders. If you need to ship an order to another country (aside from the United States & Canada), please call 800-401-8151 for more details & to place your order.
Orders shipped to Canada will be charged a fee for duties and taxes when package is delivered. That fee is the responsibility of the customer and is not paid for by Vacplus.com, Inc. If the customer refuses the package then those fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
Within the continental United States (the contiguous 48 states), SHIPPING is FREE to the customers on orders over $49. Second day shipping does not apply to products drop shipped from supplier. Orders being shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are not eligible for free shipping. Also, the free shipping policy does not apply to APO's, FPO's and DPO's. Please call 800-401-8151 for APO/FPO/DPO rates. Shipping rates may be calculated by clicking the Checkout button in the shopping cart.
Free shipping does NOT apply to any item that requires freight ground delivery. On all orders that require freight ground delivery, we will immediately contact you by phone to give you the freight charges. Click here for freight shipping policies.
We ship most orders via FedEx Home Delivery. Items that are shipped directly from the manufacturer will be shipped using the manufacturer's preferred method (either UPS or FedEx). Packages that weigh less than 1 pound may ship via USPS Priority Mail (unless otherwise specified). On orders that include free shipping, we reserve the right to choose the carrier of our choice to accommodate the most efficient method of getting the product to you.
Shipping charges in the shopping cart are accurate FedEx Account Rates.
Please keep in mind that UPS and FedEx do not ship to PO Boxes. If you put a PO Box as your shipping address the merchandise will be shipped via USPS. (Additionally, providing a PO Box as your shipping address will not cause us to ship via USPS for you. If you have experience with FedEx delivering to your PO Box, please call us and we'll make the exception; however, if the package gets denied and rerouted, you will be charged all applicable shipping costs.)
All orders will be processed within 1-2 business days. Orders placed on weekdays before 2pm Pacific time will usually be shipped the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 3pm, Saturday, or Sunday are processed on Monday. Processing and shipping does not take place on weekends or holidays.
Regarding expedited shipping: Expedited shipping is effective based on when the item is sent out, not from the time the order is placed. If we have an item in stock, we can generally have it sent out the same day we receive an order. Items that must be special-ordered or drop-shipped by the manufacturer cannot be sent through an expedited method.
FedEx Home Delivery transit times are approximated on the map below, and measured in business days (Tuesday through Saturday):
Any customer that refuses their package will be charged the original shipping cost, plus the cost of shipping to have the item returned back to us.
Freight Shipping Policy
So that heavy-item orders can go as smoothly as possible, please read the following specifications and conditions for delivery of cabinets and assembled industrial machine tables.
- Assembled industrial machines with table and assembled sewing furniture will ship via freight truck line, NOT UPS or FedEx. Freight delivery cannot be expedited and does not apply for free shipping. Freight shipping charges are generally in the range of $150-299, depending on your location and type of delivery address. (No shipping method other than freight is applicable for these items, even if other methods show up in the shopping cart.) We will contact you about the freight shipping charges. You are also welcome to contact us after you have placed your order.
- Someone needs to be at the delivery address to receive and sign for the product when delivery takes place. The freight company will call you to inform you of the delivery date so that you can plan accordingly. Provide as many phone numbers as possible to ensure that the shipping company can contact you and let you know when your order will be delivered.
- Be aware that the delivery driver is not responsible for bringing the product inside your home. Their responsibility is to deliver the product to the delivery address and move the freight to the end of the truck. They may or may not take it off the truck for you, but they will not bring the item inside your house, take it up stairs, place it for you, etc. You will need to have appropriate assistance and/or equipment available at delivery to unload it off the end of the truck and get the product inside your house.
- When you sign the delivery receipt, it is a legal contract that states that you received the product in acceptable condition. Always inspect your shipment before signing for it. It is best to completely remove your shipment from its containers regardless of the condition of the box, inspect it thoroughly, and if the cabinet is damaged refuse the shipment. This is very important, because once you have signed for your shipment it is your responsibility if it is damaged. If the Customer signs for the product in good condition and the product is damaged, only replacement parts can be purchased at the customer's expense and it is the customer's responsibility to install any replacement parts.
- Save your box and all packaging materials until you are certain that your cabinet and all accessories are in satisfactory condition.
- Replacement of accepted damaged products will only occur when funds are received from the shipping company after the claim has been filed. Normal claim time is 3 to 4 weeks. If the freight claim is denied and the customer does not inspect the cabinet, signing for it in good condition, the damaged product is the customer's responsibility.
- Inserts are usually shipped out via UPS or Fed-Ex and customarily do not arrive at the same time as your cabinet. Delivery on inserts can take up to two additional weeks for delivery due to the time it takes to create your insert.
- Remember to call us before signing for the product if you do not understand this delivery agreement.
With every purchase at VacPlus.com we offer a 60 day money back guarantee. This means that for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you can call us and return it for a refund. We are so confident you will love your purchase we have extended our money back guarantee from 30 days to 60 days.
No other authorized dealer stands behind the products they sell like we do. It is a very simple motto we live by, "YOU’LL LOVE IT, OR YOUR MONEY BACK". You won’t find this anywhere else; this is our own unique mission statement that we have developed over 40+ years of being in the sewing machine business.
We know what our customers want and know what makes them comfortable. It is important that you feel confident when making a purchase that you will be taken care of after the purchase in case you are having doubts, or in very rare cases something went wrong with your order.
To return an item for any reason, simply contact us via phone or e-mail email@example.com and explain to us why you wish to return the item. We will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, along with instructions on returning your purchase. Please do not try to return an item without a Return Authorization Number; as different products must be returned to different locations.
- Unopened Merchandise may be exchanged or refunded. "Unopened" means that the contents have not been removed from its packaging, and all factory seals are unbroken.
- Opened Merchandise may be returned for a refund at the full sale price. Merchandise must be returned in its original factory carton (undamaged unit, Styrofoam, warranty card, instruction manual and all included accessories).
- Shipping Costs are covered by VacPlus.com if there is any problem with your order or the product is defective, and you allow us to repair or replace it. If you choose not to repair or replace the item it becomes a general return. General returns are subject to have shipping fees deducted from the refund.
- If any machine is returned without its included accessories and manual a restocking fee will be deducted from the refund.
Regarding items such as bobbins, presser feet, or any other sewing accessory that requests you to provide your machine brand and model: VacPlus.com is responsible for all return costs incurred if the part is listed as fitting your machine and it does not.
- All opened software and designs
- All sewing cabinets, cutting tables, cabinets inserts, and quilting table extensions
- Assembled Machine Quilting Frames
- Dream World Sew Steady extension tables
- All Industrial Machines
- Freight Intensive Items
- All items without original factory box
If you receive an item that is defective, notify us of the problem to arrange for a repair, replacement or item exchange. VacPlus.com is responsible for all shipping/return costs incurred when a product is defective.
This privacy notice discloses the customer privacy practices of Vacplus.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the use of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Vacplus.com are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our Website may contain errors, may have missing information, or may not be up to date. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions, and to update information at any time without prior notice. Corrections or updates may occur after you have submitted an order from our Website. In that event, we will attempt to contact you with the correct information before processing your order. If we are unable to contact you with the correct information, then you may return the item according to our return policy.
If an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, then at our sole discretion we reserve the right to refuse orders for that item, contact you for instructions, or cancel your order and notify you of the cancellation. We reserve the right to limit quantities, even after you have submitted an order from our Website. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
Platinum Protection Warranty
3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty
Add on a 3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty to your new machine For 100% Peace Of Mind!
VacPlus.com is proud to offer its Platinum Protection Plan, for sewing, embroidery, longarm quilting and overlock machines sold in the U.S.A.
Remember to save your original box for quick and easy shipping.
- NO REPAIR BILLS
- COVERED PARTS AND LABOR
- 1 YEAR FREE SHIPPING
- NO DEDUCTIBLE
- COVERS NORMAL USAGE
- PEACE OF MIND
Your purchase is not complete until you add the security of a VacPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan. You depend on your sewing machine to work hard for you. When a problem arises and repair is required, you need your machine fixed as fast as possible. But then you are faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often the machine may need service?
Now you can relax. With our VacPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan, out-of-pocket expenses are completely eliminated for your sewing machine repairs. The plan guarantees to pay all covered parts & labor beyond the original warranty.
Peace of mind protection you can count on
Don’t put it off! Protect your investment and your pocketbook with affordable coverage.
- This warranty covers parts and labor for 3 years
- Used under normal home sewing conditions
- Consumable items not covered (needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, springs and belts)
- The warranty does not cover improper use, abuse, commercial or industrial use of machines
- The warranty does not cover flood, fire or other acts of nature
Call VacPlus.com if you have any questions and get the best Platinum Protection Warranty available to protect your sewing machine!