Now there's a stylish way to keep warm!
Simplicity Cozy Home Space Heater
You've tried everything from sweatshirts, bunny slippers and blankets of all kinds. Now with this stylish space heater by Simplicity, made with solid wood that will make it blend with the other furniture in the room, and can even serve as an end table! So pull it next to your favorite chair and keep cozy while watching TV, reading or any other activity during those cold days.
About Space Heating
Space heating is a trend that is just starting to catch on in America. It basically consists of turning down the central heating system and turning on a space heater for additional warmth in the rooms you most commonly use.
The greatest benefit you can get from it is reducing home heating costs dramatically. And you'll be cutting down costs without sacrificing your comfort.
Reduce costs by focusing on these 3 areas:
- Reducing the size of the area being heated
- Reducing the length of time the area is being heated
- Use heating appliances more efficient than central heat
According to the US Department of Energy, the average homeowner can save 3% for each degree the central heating system is turned back
Dropping your homes thermostat from 74 degrees to 64 degrees would save 30% on your heating bills. That could be $300 or more for many homeowners in just one heating season!
- Heats up to 1,000 Square Feet
- Washable, Lifetime Filter
- Auto Shut-Off if tipped over
- Unique heat chamber design shields heating element from anything that might catch a fire
- Hot air exit grill is coated with FeltTouch which keeps fingers from harm
- You'll never have to replace a bulb with the stainless steel integrated heating element unique design
- Solid Wood, Furniture Grade Handcrafted Cabinet
- Thermostat Accurate up to +/- 0.9 Degree
- Four Hidden Caster Wheels for Easy Transport
- Uses Conventional 110 Volt 3-Pronged Outlet
- 1450 Watts
- Approximately 5,000 BTUs
- 12 Amps
- 8 Foot, 14 Gauge Cord
- 18 1/2 Tall x 14 1/2 Wide and 22 1/4 Deep
- 43 Lbs
- Made in the USA with globally sourced components