Bissell FMU Burnisher Floor Machines
Available Two Sizes and Speeds: 19" or 21"; 1500 or 2000 RPM - Choose Model in the Dropdown
The Bissell Commercial Burnisher Floor Machine combines an extra-large cleaning head with an aluminum construction to give it the ability to produce outstanding results on a range of different flooring types, every single time. This machine comes with a heavy-duty motor that runs at a rate of 2000-RPM, perfect for producing an excellent finish on even the toughest of spaces. The 1.5HP motor is designed to eliminate brownouts and torque problems when the machine is switched on. The handle comes with a variety of settings, allowing you to find the one that matches your height perfectly. The handle comes with non-conductive triggers that prevent the vibrations that the machine makes from making their way to your body Protective Bumpers:The cleaning plate is fitted with a 360 degree bumper that eliminates the risk of the machine damaging your work area or other objects.
Features and Specifications
- 1.5 HP, DC rectified motor eliminates brown-outs, low voltage and startup torque problems.
- An adjustable handle makes operating easy and comfortable.
- The low profile drive apron makes reaching under counter coves and beds hassle free.
- Safety enhanced non-conductive dual triggers eliminates shock potential.
- Non-marring full wrap bumpers protects walls and baseboards.
- Size: 19" or 21″
- Speed: 1500 or 2000 RPM
- Weight: 89 lbs.
- Motor: 1.5 HP DC rectified
- Amp draw: 13 – 15 amps
- Chassis: Polished aluminum
- Power Cord: 50 foot safety 14/3 gauge
- Wheels: 6″ non-marking operating, 4″ transport
- Warranty: Limited 5 year motor